标题: [分享][搬运]探索赛季——旧世界boss团本即将掉落代币
[size=150%]你醒啦?
本周小事件除了更新P5 BWL+ZG,设计师在社交媒体上透露:
精简一句话版本:
P5开始,奥妮克希亚,蓝龙,卡扎克也会开始掉落代币
PS:还没有说掉落几个,原文只提到了“要很谨慎”

简单翻译一下原文,有兴趣的就看看:
[collapse]
我真的很讨厌我的很多回复都是对很多事情说“不行/没有”,但为了解释原因,我会把这个事情咬住不放解释一下。对我们来说,获得代币的主要方法是 5人本真的很重要。我们多年来一直有资料片,然后基本就把5人本代币转移到团本去,那相当于基本上把5人本内容给去掉了。这不是我们在这里想要做的事情。

也就是说,我们同意较旧的单个 Boss 团本可以给一些激励措施,因此在第 5 阶段将可以从 蓝龙,卡扎克,奥妮克希亚获得代币,这三个 Boss 很适合。但我们得好好地衡量好我们从非5人本内容中发出的数量,我不希望在像 MC 这样完整的多 Boss 团本中看到它们,即使它成为较旧的内容。这真的不是这个系统的用途。

虽然退一步说,万事无绝对,但我们起码目前,我们希望代币系统专注于5人本。
[/collapse]
原文折叠:
[collapse]I really do hate that so many of my replies are me just saying “no” to things, but in the interest of explaining reasoning, I’ll bite on this one again. It feels really important to us that the primary method of getting reals be dungeons. We’ve had years of wow expansions that have essentially cut out dungeons as content by moving currencies that you get there to raids. That just isn’t what we are looking to do here.

That said, we agree that the older single boss raids could use a bit of incentive, so you will be able to get reals from azuregos, Kazzak, and onyxia in phase 5. Those three bosses are a decent fit for reals but we want to be very measured on how many of these we give out from non-dungeon content, and I’d not expect to see them on a full multi-boss raid like MC, even when it becomes older content. It’s really just not what the system is for.

Never say never, but we feel pretty strongly about keeping these focused on dungeons right now.[/collapse]

欢迎光临 魔兽世界玩家社区APP官网 (https://www.huaijiufu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5